Best home security camera: Keep an eye on the home front
Keep an Eye on the Home Front with the Best Home Security Cameras
When it comes to keeping an eye on your home front, the best home security cameras are a must-have. But with so many to choose from, how can you decide which one is right for you? Fear not, friends! We’ve rounded up the best home security cameras on the market and given them a good ol’ “once-over” so you don’t have to.
- The Nest Cam is a reliable, high-quality camera that provides crisp, clear imaging with a 130-degree wide angle.
- The Canary All-in-One Security Camera stands out for its ability to detect motion, temperature and air quality.
- The economical Foscam HD 1080P Outdoor Wireless Security Camera is packed with features like motion detection, live viewing, and night vision.
- The Piper NV comes with motion and sound alerts, two-way audio, night vision and a 180-degree field of view.
What to Look for:
When you’re shopping for a home security camera, consider features such as:
- Motion Sensitivity
- Night Vision & Resolution
- Field of View
- Connectivity & Mobile Alerts
- Cloud Storage
Weigh the features against what you need out of a home security camera, and you’re well on your way to finding the perfect one for your home.