Best smart thermostat: Reviews and buying advice
Become the King of the Castle with the Best Smart Thermostat
If you’re the type of person who likes to keep a tight grip on their energy bills and wants maximum control over their temperature, getting the best smart thermostat is the way to go. With a smart thermostat, you become the king of the castle, even from miles away! Its ability to connect with your Wi-Fi and be remotely controlled from your smartphone or laptop gives you the power to set the perfect temperature for your home (or castle).
But don’t worry, becoming the ruler of your very own temperature kingdom doesn’t need to break the bank either. Smart thermostats come in all shapes and sizes, each with their own features, so you’ll be sure to find something that works for you.
The Best Smart Thermostats, Reviews & Buying Advice
Here’s a bit of introduction to some of the top smart thermostats on the market and some of the pros and cons to each one.
- Nest Learning Thermostat: A great all-rounder, the Nest is compatible with most HVAC systems and has an easy-breezy auto-schedule feature. You can also set and access it from anywhere in the world with the Nest app.
- Honeywell Lyric T5: This is a dependable, budget-friendly option with a highly-responsive geofencing feature that adjusts to your movements and keeps track of wherever you are. Plus it even interacts with you voice-enabled devices like Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- Ecobee4: For the semi-DIY types, this should be your go-to option. It’s more complicated to install, but is packed full of features that makes it well worth the effort. Plus, unlike the other two options, it comes with a remote bedroom sensor.
Which one is the best for you will depend on what temperature control features you need. But of course that’s only half the battle – you also need the best price to ensure you don’t blow the budget. Fear not my noble rulers, that’s where we come in.
Where to Find the Best Smart Thermostat Deals & Prices
The best thing about being king is having a bunch of loyal servants who can do all the hard work of finding the perfect price for you. Lucky for you, we’ve done our research and have a ton of helpful advice on getting the best price.
- Online Vs Offline: Prices may vary slightly between buying your thermostat offline in the store or online. However, more often than not, you’ll get a better deal online with all the nice discounts.
- Check the Sale Pages: Most of the bigger online stores often have discounts and sales as well, so it pays to be on the lookout for these first.
- Be on the Look Out for Fourth of July Promotions: Fourth of July is a great opportunity to hunt for kickass thermostat deals from all sorts of vendors – keep your eyes peeled for the best discounts.
So go forth oh noble ruler and feast your eyes on the grants in smart thermostat prices. Take advantage of the tips above and pick the best option for your ‘temperature kingdom’, saving a small fortune doing so!