Skybound will raise funds via equity crowdfunding for The Walking Dead and more
Let’s Invest in a World of Zombies, Zombies and More Zombies
As if there wasn’t enough ghoulishness this Halloween season, Skybound, the company behind The Walking Dead comics and AMC network series, is helping bring zombie-branded startups to the world.
A New Way of Raising Funds for Zombie Projects
Skybound is set to raise funds for their own projects and those of their partners worldwide through equity crowdfunding. For fans of the undead, this new investment opportunity is an exciting development!
Why Equity Crowdfunding?
Equity crowdfunding allows both small and large investors to purchase shares in companies instead of just giving money away. This creates a win-win situation for all involved, as not only do the investors get an extra slice of the zombie pie, but the companies have access to additional funds and resources needed to create even more zombie mayhem.
What Will the Money Go To?
The money raised through this crowdfunding campaign will go towards a variety of zombie-related projects. According to Skybound, here are some of the things the money will help fund:
- The Walking Dead comics: Continuing the popular comic book series, with new storylines and characters
- The Walking Dead AMC series: Expanding the post-apocalyptic world with more scenes, episodes and locations
- New zombie-based startups: Establishing new (and hopefully more exciting) companies within the zombie world
- Zombie-inspired merchandise: New products for zombie fans, such as clothing, toys and comics
- Zombie research: Investigating how the zombie apocalypse might actually happen (or at least preparing for one, just in case)
So What Are You Waiting For?
It’s time to dive headfirst into the zombie world by investing in Skybound and their zombie-inspired projects. Who knows, you may just have a hand in helping bring one of these projects to life. Plus, if all else fails, you can always just enjoy watching everyone around you turn into mindless walking dead.