This tool shows you how much Alberta resembles The Last of Us’ post-apocalyptic world
So You Thought Alberta Was Post Apocalyptic? This Tool Will Let You Know For Sure..
Hey there, Albertan-Gamers! After months of lockdown, it may feel like you’ve woken up in the middle of a video game apocalypse. At least, that’s what it probably feels like if you’re living in the great province of Alberta.
But don’t worry, we’ve got the perfect tool to find out just how Albertan-apocalyptic your life is..Are you ready? Let’s break it down:
Step One: Enter The Game
First and foremost, you have to make sure you’re playing The Last of Us.
- Below the belt? Well, you might get lucky and survive the zombie hoard with a back stick and pipe.
- Above the belt? Make sure you’re packing with a few of Joel’s homemade rifles.
Step Two: Compare Alberta To The Last of Us
So now that you’ve decided which weapon you’ll filter into the game, it’s time to compare Alberta to The Last of Us’ post-apocalyptic world.
- Storage space. Does your house look like an abandoned warehouse? If so, Albertan apocalypse is imminent.
- Rationing. Have you taken to rationing your toilet paper? Do you have enough supplies to get you through the winter? Rationing is key if you want to make it through The Last of Us apocalypse.
Step Three: Survive The Apocalypse
Finally, let’s find out if you can survive the Albertan apocalypse.
- Weapons? Do you have the right kind of weapons?
- Companions? Who do you have on your side? Good luck surviving without the help of Clickers.
- Helmet? Did you forget your helmet? That might be a problem if you come face-to-face with a zombie horde.
So there you have it folks, the ultimate guide to surviving the Albertan apocalypse. Arm yourselves, buckle up, and may the odds be ever in your favour!