Bowers & Wilkins Pi7 S2: Awesome Sound, Average ANC
We’ve all been there, in search of the perfect pair of headphones. We have visions of crystal clear sound and immersive, noise-cancelling technology. Who knows, maybe they’ll even do the dishes for you. But if you don’t have an unlimited budget, sometimes you have to make compromises. That’s why we’re here to talk about the Bowers & Wilkins Pi7 S2: awesome sound quality and average ANC.
- Sound Quality:The sound on these headphones is nothing short of amazing. They are tuned for balanced sound, with great bass and a warm, clear mid-range.
- Comfort: The Pi7 S2 can be worn for hours at a time without any discomfort.
- Durability: Built from solid materials, you can toss your Pi7 S2 in your bag and expect them to last for years.
- ANC: The noise-cancelling technology on the Pi7 S2 leaves a lot to be desired. It works, but not as well as we’d like.
- Price: Let’s face it, headphones this awesome are gonna be a bit pricey.
The Bottom Line:
The Bowers & Wilkins Pi7 S2 headphones are a great buy for music lovers and audiophiles alike. Their sound is rich and balanced, and you won’t have to worry about them breaking. The only downside is that the ANC technology is a bit lacking. But if that’s not a dealbreaker for you, we definitely recommend these headphones. Now if only you could get them to make you breakfast in the morning…