OnePlus 11 Review: Stuck on a plateau
OnePlus 11 Review: Stuck on a Plateau
Are you wondering if the new OnePlus 11 is worth its hype? Afterall, the smartphone market is a competitive industry. Well here we’ll go over the phone’s highs and lows and hopefully give you an answer.
- Specs: From its 6.5-inch OLED screen to its Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, this phone has plenty of horsepower to handle whatever task you throw at it.
- Design: Sleek, slim and stylish, the OnePlus 11 looks great and fits in the palm of your hand.
- Camera: The phone comes with a 48-megapixel back camera that can take some really impressive shots. Video recording is also smooth, with the OnePlus 11 able to shoot 4K footage with ease.
- Battery Life: This is one of the weaker points of the OnePlus 11. It’s only able to offer up to eight hours of battery life on a single charge, making it not quite good enough for extensive gaming or streaming.
- Software: While it runs the latest Android OS and has some nice features, the software can be a bit buggy at times and can take a while to get used to.
- Price: As with all OnePlus devices, the 11 is not cheap, coming in at around $900.
So, if you’ve got the money to spend, is the OnePlus 11 worth the cost? Well, that all depends on what you’re looking for in a smartphone. If you want something powerful with a solid design, then the 11 is a good choice. However, if long battery life and an intuitive software are important to you, then you may want to consider another device. The OnePlus 11 might not be the best choice for everyone.
At the end of the day, the OnePlus 11 is a great phone with some neat features, but it’s stuck on a plateau when compared to its competitors.