‘Metroid Prime Remastered’ is out today on Switch with dual-stick controls
Metroid Prime Remaster Finally Launches on Switch, Let the Butt-Kicking Begin!
Anyone who grew up playing the original Metroid Prime way back in 2002 will be stoked to discover the beloved game has been remastered and just launched today on Switch.
The remastered version is sure to get any true Metroid fanExcited. It contains upgraded graphics, dual-stick controls, in-game achievements, a mini-map and more.
Prepare for hours of adventures and butt-kicking with your favorite intergalactic bounty hunter, Samus Aran.
Here’s What the Game Entails:
- Explore exotic alien planets to loot artifacts and upgrades for your suit and weapons
- Combat dangerous enemies and monstrous bosses as you unravel the mysteries of the space pirate’s plot
- Experience the classic adventure with modernized controls that make use of dual analog sticks
- Fight enemies, hunt treasure, and solve puzzles to progress in the game
- Unlock in-game achievements, mini-map and more
Are You Ready?
As a fan of the series, I’ve been on the edge of my seat waiting for this game to be remastered, and it’s finally here. This is an exciting moment for all of us Metroid fans and a great opportunity to introduce new players to the series.
Whether you’re an old-school fan or a new player looking for an awesome adventure, Metroid Prime is sure to provide an unforgettable experience. So what are you waiting for? Get your Switch ready and let the butt-kicking commence!